May 18, 2011

Free Alphabet Printables

How absolutely amazing are these?
{source}
I mean, we are talking seriously adorable stuff here. I have been looking for something just like this for Audrey's room and now not only have I found it, but I found something that is FREE. What could be better? You can find them here.

{source}
Audrey's room has been embarrassingly sparse for the last year. Yet somehow in the last couple of weeks it is as though it has just come together on its own. Between the Footprint Shadowbox, a print from Bryce's grandma's house, these printables and a few other smaller items we have found a lot of great stuff to put in there. I am excited to get it all together and will make sure to share a picture when it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I'm excited to see the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this to your blog

    ReplyDelete