May 20, 2011

Felt Play Mat

I made it to the finals of One Month To Win It! I am definitely a little surprised, but excited for one last week and one last challenge. 

This week we had to copy another blogger's project or use a tutorial. I saw this adorable play mat over at Cook Clean Craft and couldn't resist.


It even folds up into a cute little house to take with you wherever you would want to go. 


In all honesty it was fun to make, but sewing each piece down took a lot longer than expected. I have another one to make for another little friend, this time I know to start much earlier.


And see that amazing wooden toy car. My mom made that. She surprised Audrey with a set of two and bridges to go with them over Easter and they were just so adorable that I asked her to make a couple more to include with the play mats.

Posted at: 
Show and Tell on Blue Cricket Designs 
Whatever Goes Wednesday on Someday Crafts
We Did It! Wednesday on Sew Much Ado

4 comments:

  1. You did such a great job. I love it! I didn't have the patience to sew everything, hence the glue.

    Good luck with the rest of the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your momMay 21, 2011

    A real winner!! love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom are both so ridiculously crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so dang cute- my son and daughter would LOVE to have something like this! Thanks for sharing!
    I am your newest follower- and I would love to have you follow me back!
    Camille @ sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete