April 10, 2012

A Must Try Recipe: Tuscan Kale Salad

I tried kale for the first time just last year and loved it. Since then though I've only used it a handful of times, mostly in pasta dishes. Although I love the flavor and texture I didn't really know what else to do with it.


Which is why I was so excited when I came across this recipe from True Food Kitchen for Tuscan Kale Salad. We tried it last night. It was delicious. The texture is perfect, the dressing is light with a hit of spiciness, and the recipe is easy. A total winner in my book. You should definitely give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. the recipe is not available. did you happen to copy it down anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I'm so sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I do have the recipe written down and would be happy to share. Send me an email at hellohomemadelovely@gmail.com and I'll get it to you.

      Delete