May 27, 2011

The Picnic Bag

Did you see the results of One Month To Win It? My picnic bag came in third place! I had a lot of fun participating this month. Some of the weeks were more challenging than others and I really enjoyed seeing what everyone else came up with, plus a little added drama in the end provided a lot of laughs for people around here.


Although the other entries this week were much more elaborate, I really do love this bag and how functional it is. I know it will get a lot of use this summer. 


And if you are wondering what a months worth of crafts and third place gets me... 

I won:
1 pattern from V and Co. 
$25 gift certificate to Stamped with Love


I am so excited to go shopping, although I will have a hard time choosing what to get.

Hope everyone has a nice and relaxing three day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous. The picnic bag was my favorite, but I guessed that you were one of the other entries so I voted for the wrong one! I'm sorry!

    Anyway, it looks extremely well made to me from the photos. Really good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    I really loved your bag! Funny thing, I had thought to do a similar thing but figured it was a great way to get my wanted wagon done. It was a lot of fun. You are amazing with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete