December 7, 2011

Sick Days

Sorry it has been quiet around here lately. I came down with the flu. Which means I've spent much of the last several days as a slug on the couch watching way too many reruns of Felicity on Netflix, living off of peppermint tea, and whining to Bryce about how I think I am dying. 

Thankfully the worst of the flu symptoms have passed, but it seems they have been replaced with strep throat (or some sort of viral throat thing). I'm just glad that so far both Audrey and Bryce seem to be fine. I'm definitely trying to keep my distance.

I'll be back in a few days with something a little more fun, but until then, have a great rest of the week and stay healthy! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel fully recovered soon. I'm sick this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are beginning to feel better! I'm crossing my fingers that all of you will be healthy for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete