July 26, 2012

Settling In

I can't believe almost a month has passed since we moved. It's been a whirlwind. But we're here and unpacked. Well mostly, we have four boxes left just sitting in different corners of the house, but I honestly doubt if they will ever get unpacked.

We've moved back to the same town I grew up in, so being here has been a little surreal. On one had I am very familiar with the area and know my way around for the most part. On the other hand a lot has changed, including me, and it's like learning a whole new place all over again. Bryce has this whole month off so it has been fun to figure it all out together and for our little family to start putting down roots in this new town. 

Speaking of Bryce having time off, it has been great having him around. Audrey and I are soaking up every minute with him. Have I mentioned how much I absolutely adore these two?



Hope your summers have been as fun filled as ours so far!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma BonnieAugust 05, 2012

    I can't believe how similar Bryce and Audrey's expressions are....loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete