April 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

We spent most of our weekend here...

Source
 ... ok, well not really there, that isn't our bathroom, although I wish it was. Our bathroom is more like a tiny box with a toilet, a builder grade sink, and a light that takes five minutes to get bright after you switch it on, trust me when I say you aren't missing out by not seeing a picture of it. However you might be missing out by not getting to see a picture of how cute Audrey looks sitting on the toilet with her leg warmers on, but I just could not do that to her. This is the internet after all and I know that I for one am glad that there aren't any pictures of myself sitting on a toilet floating around somewhere in cyberspace.

Anyway, point is we spent a lot of time in the bathroom this weekend. Potty training. I would love to say it was a complete and total success, but that would be a bit of an exaggeration. Little miss is definitely on her way to a diaper free world, but still needs a bit more practice. I'm crossing my fingers for even more successes today. 

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment: