November 28, 2011

Vacation Recap

Here's a little recap of our trip last week in picture form. Fair warning, there are a lot of pictures.

Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo is totally and completely amazing! I was blown away by how great it was. We will definitely be making a return trip just for the zoo. Here we are watching the gorillas.

Here is the best photo I got of Audrey and Bryce at the wedding we went to. Major photography fail on my part.

Outside of Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home).  The house was nice, but I thought the grounds were beautiful.

 
 This pictures makes me laugh. By the looks of Bryce you would think it was 30 degrees out and down pouring. It was more like 60 with a little bit of mist... I think Oregon might be a bit of an adjustment for him. Oh and in case you're wondering, here we are outside of James Monroe's home.

Bryce's family. 

3 comments:

  1. What fun! love,mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA..."Bryce's" Hurley shirt. No doubt the most photographed tee ever.

    p.s. good family pic.

    erica

    ReplyDelete