October 18, 2011

A Bit of Crafty Chaos

I've been busily working on a few orders for the shop these last couple of days and am constantly reminded each time I walk into my sewing room that I need to do a little picking up. The whole room is one big mess. I have piles and projects everywhere.

Scraps from a pink busy book that is in the works.
A sneak peek at a rainbow busy book... can I just tell you how in love I am with these fabrics?
These knits are ready and waiting to be made into dresses.
And of course these are all lined up on the window sill just waiting to be sewn onto the playmat for Audrey's little buddy. They are constantly mocking me. Oh my gosh, I have to finish that playmat.
 Even despite the chaos isn't there just something so beautiful about fabric. I could stare at it all day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are keeping busy! I'm excited to see photos of the finished projects.

    ReplyDelete