September 29, 2011

Crossing Off My To-Do List

Is it just me or sometimes do you have a project that you know you have to do, but no motivation to do it? Well I've got one of those. Remember the felt play mat I made for the third week of One Month To Win It? Months ago. Back in May. That sweet play mat went to one of Audrey's pals for his first birthday. He and his parents loved it. Really it was quite the hit.


Problem is Audrey has TWO little pals, not just one, and pal number two turned a year old just a week after pal number one and I still owe pal number two his play mat. Four months after his birthday! I'm awful.


I don't know what my problem is. I've had it started for months, but just couldn't find the motivation to work on it. Well, with new resolve I've told myself I can't do any other projects until I finish the darn thing.


Now that I'm working on it again I am actually enjoying it. Funny how sometimes we make things seem so much worse than they really are.


Here's to crossing something of your to-do list today!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to putting things off because you feel a little negative about it, and then when you start it again you get right back into it and wonder why you felt like that at all. Weird hey. The mat looks great BTW :-)

    ReplyDelete