February 29, 2012

Breaking the Silence

It has been awfully quiet around here lately, so I thought I'd check in to say hi. Most of the silence can be blamed on this little girl.


A little over a week ago she came down with an awful stomach bug that completely wiped her out. And between cleaning up puke, doing load after load of laundry, or rocking her I didn't seem to find time to get on the computer.

Luckily, she started to perk up on Saturday and we decided that after a week we had to get out of the house. A trip to the country to visit her grandparents seemed like the perfect escape. We weren't disappointed; the fresh air, good company, and beautiful almond blossoms did the trick.



Today we are packing up and heading off for a long weekend in the snow, so I'll be back next week. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Their property looks gorgeous! I'm glad Audrey is feeling better, that sounds terrible.

    ReplyDelete